Random Thoughts And Late Reactions

Friday, January 13, 2006

For the record

Wow, I posted on this blog for 2 consecutive days!!! wow... that must mean something...

Anyway, I've got nothing to post... right now I'm looking for any info on the band Shaka Labbits (Just love them...) but all I could find are these sites in Japanese... now how am I supposed to understand that?

On another topic, ISP bonanza SUCKS!!! its just too damn slow!!! that's all...

Oh, I finally found my missing drumstick which went mysteriously missing for quite some time. Good thing it finally decided to show up...

"Where're you from?
Where do you go?
It must be fate that we met here
When you get lost for no reason
It is your Sixth Sense telling you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home