Random Thoughts And Late Reactions

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

X_x

Ok, so what's up with that last post? hmm... dunno exactly. Everytime I make an entry in this blog its as if something prevents me from saying what I really wanna say. really, it drives me nuts...

anyway, for the record I'd like to post in this blog about nothing at all... I's just like to try myself on what I might write if my brain was as empty as a can of Century Tuna...hmm...yummy, come to think of it, damn I'm hungry... hmph,... I always am.

anyway, I really hope I could borrow a drumset before the acquaintance party in arellano this friday. And I really hope we could jam before all is too late (actually it is a bit too late). Damn, I wish I was skilled in -playing the drums so I couldn't feel any tension and look cool on the day of the gig. piff...

Moreover (yeah, I actually thought of a paragraph opener aside from starting it with "anyway")
I really hope I could get a job soon. With all these job opportunities around me I wish I wouldn't run out of them...

ciao...

hm.m..mm.m.m.m.

Oh and also the title is an emoticon... ehehe...uhmm.. nothing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home