Random Thoughts And Late Reactions

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm Invincible

Last night I had the weirdest feeling ever.

Last night Ryan and I were punching crazy with each other, more of an activity that could release each others stress. At that moment I had a feeling that I could abuse myself even more. Normally my fists would hurt when I punch so hard so many times. But last night was so different. I started liking the pain and I didn't care what would happen to my body. I also smoked like crazy that night.

It's not like THAT was something new. This past week I've been smoking myself crazy to the point where I felt I could vomit, but I kept continuing anyway...


I know it's clinically BAD for me to continually do things that are abusive to your body. Hell, like the old cliche goes, too much of something is bad. But knowing even this couldn't stop me a bit.


Now this time I'm waiting for someone who can make me stop because for the time being, I'm INVINCIBLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home